A few weeks ago I held a workshop on how to run an online marketing campaign. I put together a complete kit including:
- A step-by-step user guide on how to run an
- An inbound marketing campaign checklist
- Worksheet: Blog editorial calendar
- Worksheet: Google Adwords
- Worksheet: scheduling template
- Worksheet: Buyer persona template
- Worksheet: SMART goal planning
- Worksheet + deck: Monthly reporting template
I though it would be a waste if I didn't share all this valuable material I had created.
As inbound marketers, we’re constantly creating and promoting content to attract prospective customers.
In the midst of that ongoing work however, sometimes it also makes sense to run a concentrated inbound marketing campaign.
What is an inbound marketing campaign?
A campaign is a special kind of marketing push. It aligns every one of your marketing channels and all of your content around a single goal and message. Typically campaigns run for a shorter, concentrated period of time like 4-6 weeks and have a clear end goal.